Terms of Service ("Agreement")
This Agreement was last modified on September 10, 2013.
Please read these Terms of Service ("Agreement", "Terms of Service") carefully before using geographapp.com ("the Site") operated by Fast Robo, LLC ("us", "we", or "our"). This Agreement sets forth the legally binding terms and conditions for your use of the Site at geographapp.com.
By accessing or using the Site in any manner, including, but not limited to, visiting or browsing the Site or contributing content or other materials to the Site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. Capitalized terms are defined in this Agreement.
UsageWe need your help to keep the Site safe, which includes the following commitments by you:
- You will not use the Site if you are under 13.
- You will not use the Site if you are a convicted sex offender.
- You will keep your contact information accurate and up-to-date.
- If you select a username or similar identifier for your account, we reserve the right to remove or reclaim it if we believe it is appropriate.
- You will not post content or take any action on the Site that infringes or violates someone else's rights or otherwise violates the law.
- You will not collect users' content or information, or otherwise access the Site, using automated means (such as harvesting bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers) without our prior permission.
- You will not upload viruses or other malicious code.
- You will not bully, intimidate, or harass any user.
- You will not post content that: is hate speech, threatening, or pornographic; incites violence; or contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence.
- You will not use the Site to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory.
- You will not facilitate or encourage any violations of this Statement or our policies.
Intellectual PropertyThe Site and its original content, features and functionality are owned by Fast Robo, LLC and are protected by international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
TerminationWe may terminate your access to the Site, without cause or notice, which may result in the forfeiture and destruction of all information associated with you. All provisions of this Agreement that by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity, and limitations of liability.
Links To Other SitesOur Site may contain links to third-party sites that are not owned or controlled by Fast Robo, LLC.
Governing LawThis Agreement (and any futher rules, polices, or guidelines incorporated by reference) shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of CA, United States, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law.
Changes To This AgreementWe reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms of Service by posting the updated terms on the Site. Your continued use of the Site after any such changes constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms of Service.
Please review this Agreement periodically for changes. If you do not agree to any of this Agreement or any changes to this Agreement, do not use, access or continue to access the Site or discontinue any use of the Site immediately.